Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering any Products from our site. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
Throughout the site, the terms 'we', 'us' and 'our' shall mean Plan B Creations.
The terms 'you', 'buyer' and 'the buyer' shall mean the person, firm or company with whom the contract is made.
'The Goods' shall mean any goods being the subject of any order by the Buyer and agreed to be sold by Plan B Creations to the buyer.
Any order the Buyer makes for Goods from Plan B Creations is deemed to incorporate these terms and conditions to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions and no variation or modification of or substitution for these terms and conditions shall be binding on Plan B Creations and any other proposed terms and conditions shall be void unless specifically accepted by Andrew Fordham (Trading as Plan B Creations) in writing.
You, the buyer, have the right to cancel your order for up to 14 days after receiving your goods if you are dissatisfied with your purchase of goods from Plan B Creations generic stock range (Please note that this excludes bespoke/tailor-made/made to order goods) and receive a full refund (excluding postage costs) or exchange, providing the product is returned in the same state they were received and in fully re-saleable condition in the original packaging. The buyer must notify us (Plan B Creations) of their decision to cancel/return the order of generic goods so that return can be organised.
If the buyer has purchased bespoke/tailor-made/made to order goods, the order cannot be cancelled or modified once payment has been made and refunds are not available. Bespoke/tailor-made/made to order goods will happily be replaced free of charge if they are faulty or are received in damaged condition once they have been returned to us.
If the fault on the Goods is found to be because the Buyer has confirmed a design or entered information incorrectly with the fault being evident then Plan B Creations will not be liable for any cost to replace the product or to have the goods returned.
In the unlikely event of a fault in the goods or that they are received in damaged condition, Plan B Creations must be notified within 72 hours so we can rectify it. We will arrange return details with you via normal 2nd class postage. Once received, the Goods will be replaced at cost to Plan B Creations.
To notify Plan B Creations of their decision to cancel/return the order of generic goods or notify that Bespoke/tailor-made/made to order goods are faulty/received in damaged condition please use one of the following methods (Preferably one of the latter two to maximise speed of resolution):
For cancellations/refunds Goods must be returned to Plan B Creations in the same condition that they were received at the Buyer’s expense within 7 days of notifying us.
Buyers are responsible for the payment of any postage incurred for the return of the goods, unless returning goods that are faulty or were damaged upon receipt.
Please note that the buyer will be responsible for any packages that either fail to reach us or that have been damaged in transit when being returned, so must ensure that the goods are well packaged and should return the goods using a trackable & suitably insured method such as the Royal Mail signed for delivery.
Refunds can and will only be made back to the same payment method that has been used to purchase the Goods. We are unable to refund money into another name or account.
1. By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. If ordering any of our goods you should print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, suppliers, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
2. Please tick the box marked “I agree to the Terms and Conditions” at the end of ordering process if you accept them. Please understand that if you refuse to accept these terms and conditions, you will not be able to order any goods from our site.
3. Any order the Buyer makes for Goods from Plan B Creations is deemed to incorporate these terms and conditions to the exclusion of any other terms and conditions and no variation or modification of or substitution for these terms and conditions shall be binding on Plan B Creations and any other proposed terms and conditions shall be void unless specifically accepted by Andrew Fordham (Trading as Plan B Creations) in writing.
4. Our site is only intended for use by people resident in the United Kingdom (mainland only) and we reserve the right to not accept orders from individuals resident elsewhere.
5. These terms and conditions, their validity, construction and performance of this agreement shall be governed by English Law.
6. All offers are made subject to availability.
7. Whilst we make every effort to faithfully illustrate measurements and colours but you must understand and accept that colours in the images displayed on the above websites may vary slightly from the colours on the product. We strongly advice that if you are unsure of the colours to request a sample.
8. Due to the handmade nature of some of our goods, there may be slight variations in each piece of any particular design; for example colour, size and shape of completed goods and their components.
9. Some of our goods are manufactured using a laser cutting machine. This can leave a small amount of soot and/or scorch marks on the goods where they have been cut. This is normal and care should be taken when handling these goods to avoid the soot being smudged.
10. For goods that we supply framed, you may be able to see a very small amount of particles behind the glass/Perspex as whilst we minimise the amount it is not possible to eradicate it all. You must accept this but it should be recognised that it is not visible from a normal viewing distance and therefore will not detract from the quality of the art work.
11. Occasionally framed artwork can move slightly the frame whilst in transit due to being shaken about. If this occurs, carefully open the frame and realign the paper cut being aware that the edges of the Perspex/glass can be sharp.
12. Whilst we use top quality acid-free and UV resistant materials in our goods, for maximum longevity please avoid hanging the goods in direct sunlight, areas with excess moisture (e.g. bathrooms) or places with varying levels of heat (e.g. directly above a fire or radiator)
13. For goods where design proofs are offered as part of our service we will email them to you in PDF format using the address that you provide at the checkout. Once you have signed off a proof it is FINAL and we will not be able to make any further changes.
14. For goods where we offer you the ability to have your own words added to the artwork, we will not be responsible for any errors you make so please read through your text carefully prior to ordering.
15. Any content supplied by you must be free of copyright, be your property or be supplied with the permission of the originator (requested by you). It is the buyers responsibility to ensure that all copyrights where applicable of hymns, poems, readings, images and lyrics have been obtained for any work they would like printing or cutting. Plan B Creations does not accept responsibility for obtaining copyright permission.
16. Plan B Creations reserves the right to refuse to produce anything of an offensive or illegal nature and will not be responsible for breach of copyright/intellectual property infringement from any materials supplied by you.
17. All goods are made to order and delivery can be anything from 7-28 days depending on design requirements and busy periods (such as Mothers Day and Christmas).
18. By placing an order you are agreeing that you will be available to receive and sign for the delivery.
19. Delivery times are only estimated and can vary. Delays from the delivery provider are out of our control.
20. Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once your package reaches your country. We do not collect duties and taxes and cannot tell you what your will be. If you do incur these additional charges, you must pay them in order for your package to clear customs. For more information regarding your country's custom policies, please contact your local customs office.
21. Whilst we do everything it can to ensure that you are completely satisfied and that the Goods arrive in the same condition as they are sent and within the agreed timescales. However, some things are beyond our control and we shall not be liable to the buyer if the delay or failure was due to:
22. All website design, text, graphic and papercut designs (Whether generic or bespoke/tailor-made/made to order) remain the property of © Plan B Creations. You may not modify, replicate or reproduce any design in any format without explicit written permission from Plan B Creations for commercial use.
23. Bespoke/tailor-made/made to order designs may be incorporated into the generic stock range of Plan B Creations
24. Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates. After purchase your email address will be added to our mailing list, if you wish to opt out of this please click "unsubscribe" in any newsletters that follow.
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at email@example.com We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service. Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
Shopify hosts its services in the United States. By agreeing to these Terms and conditions you agree that your information will be transferred to the United States
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s device. You can find more information about cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.eu. Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improve the user experience. They can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.The cookies used on this website have been categorised based on the categories found in the ICC UK Cookie guide. A list of all the cookies used on this website by category is set out below.
By using our website you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device and access them when you visit the site in the future.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
Any drawings, photographs, descriptions or advertising we issue, and any photographs, descriptions or illustrations contained on our site, are issued or published solely to provide you with an approximate idea of the goods they describe. They do not form part of the Contract between you and us or any other contract between you and use for the sale of the goods so any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
Access to our websites may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time without warning and we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable
We will not be responsible for any loss of content/material uploaded or transmitted through the website.
We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in this website, except to the extent stated in the terms and conditions of sale (where applicable) and to the extent that such liability cannot be excluded by law.
We will not be responsible for any events beyond our control that permit us from carrying out your order.
Our sites from time to time contain links to other sites and suppliers which are not under our control and therefore we take no responsibility for the content or availability of these sites.
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and we really hope you enjoy your purchase.